Basecamp – Basecamp is a leading project management tool. It’s easy-to-use, reliable and is at home on Safari (Mac, iPhone/iPad), Chrome (Mac, PC, iPhone/iPad, Android), Firefox (Mac, PC), and IE 9+ (PC, Surface). Basecamp also integrates effortlessly with email. Features include:
- Post messages to basecamp’s message board and get rid of the messy email theads.
- Specify who can see messages.
- Comment on almost any post.
- Leave comments on to-dos and milestones.
- Create similar projects from templates that you create.
- Basecamp has a mobile version so you can use it on your tablet or smartphone.
Project Online – Microsoft® Project Online is a visually-enhanced way to manage a wide range of projects and programs. From meeting crucial deadlines, to selecting the right resources and empowering your teams, Project Online helps you plan, manage and collaborate with individuals and volunteer teams.
Trello – Improve communication, eliminate email traffic and get everyone on the same page with trello’s card-based system. Features include:
- Use trello on any device without reagard to screen size.
- Trello looks like an app on mobile devices.
- Real time updates are very fast.
- Create a board for a project and see all items on one page.
- Assign people to cards and issues.
- Adding new members is easy.
- Add existing users to a board and invite new users by e-mail.
Evernote – Evernote is a cloud-based software suite designed for notetaking and archiving. A “note” can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten “ink” note. Notes can also have file attachments. Notes can be sorted into folders, then tagged, annotated, edited, given comments, searched and exported as part of a notebook.
Mindnode – MindNode is an easy-to-use mindmapping application for iOS that helps you visually collect, classify and structure ideas. Mind maps can be used for many different tasks, including to-do lists, brainstorming, planning, research, writing and project management.
Planning Center Online – Planning Center Online (PCO) features applications to plan and program services with songs, media and other items. Use the “Services” application to keep your worship team informed and track timing before and during services. Schedule teams through email, texts or Facebook and let them accept or decline volunteer requests. Transpose chord charts and mp3s and import information from SongSelect and PraiseCharts. Music can be provided to teams using PCO’s media player or the Music Stand app for iPad & Android. Other applications include “Music Stand,” “Projector” and “Resources.”
SugarSync – SugarSync is instant and secure online file sync and backup for your PC, Mac, or Mobile Device. With SugarSync you can automatically sync files and folders across multiple computers. You can also use any web-enabled mobile device to access your files, including documents, photos and music. SugarSync applications for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, and Symbian are all available for free download. Your data is instantly accessible and is optimized for mobile viewing, streaming, or editing.